** WE ARE OPEN AT ALL OUTLETS**
Keep up to date by subscribing to our seasonal updates at the bottom of the Homepage.
Please note we do not take credit/debit cards in the farm shop and we are not a pick your own farm (sorry).
English Cherry (WRL Mount and MEJ Mount)
The Strawberry Farm (Note sorry we do not grow strawberries anymore!)
|Follow us on Twitter||@EnglishCherry|
**OUTLETS DURING THE PICKING SEASON **
- The Farm Shop (Aspley Guise) – OPEN 9AM – 6PM DAILY NOW
- Woburn to Woburn Sands layby – NOW OPEN APPROX. 10 – 5PM
- Bow Brickhill layby – NOW OPEN APPROX 10 – 5PM
- Ampthill lay-by A507 (near Do-little yard) – NOW OPEN APPROX 10 – 5PM
- A421 (roundabout before Little Horwood) – NOW OPEN APPROX 10 – 5PM
- Shefford Bypass A507 just past turn to Esso, towards Hitchin – OPENING TUESDAY 17TH JULY. APPROX 10-5PM DAILY.
- Milton Keynes railway station (Monday to Friday) – NOW OPEN APPROX 11 – 6PM
- Buckingham Ringroad, south west side – near Esso petrol station – NOW OPEN APPROX 10 – 5PM
Other stockists include the following farm shops. Please contact them directly for availability.
- Pell’s Farm Shop, South End Farm, Wilden MK44 2PX
- Village Store, 17 Market Place, Woburn, Milton Keynes MK17 9PZ
- Longs of Lutton, Lutton, Oundle, PE8 5NE
- Black Cat Farm Shop, Roxton Garden Centre, Bedford Road, Roxton, Beds MK44 3DY
- Farndon Fields Farm Shop, Farndon Road, Market Harborough LE16 9NP
We pride ourselves on providing the very best service and the highest quality of produce available. However, we also recognise that things can sometimes go wrong. If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service, we really would like to know about it to allow us to rectify the situation and ensure that it never happens again.