SEE BELOW FOR OUR OPENING HOURS!
Keep up to date with our anticipated picking season start date by subscribing to our seasonal updates at the bottom of the Homepage.
Please note we do not take credit/debit cards in the farm shop and we are not a pick your own farm (sorry).
English Cherry (WRL Mount and MEJ Mount)
The Strawberry Farm (Note sorry we do not grow strawberries anymore!)
|Follow us on Twitter||@EnglishCherry|
**2019 SELLING OUTLETS **
Last day of season is Monday 19th August
- The Farm Shop (Aspley Guise) – Last day Monday 19th August
- Woburn to Woburn Sands layby – Last day Monday 19th August.
- Bow Brickhill layby – Now closed.
- Ampthill lay-by A507 (near Do-little yard) – Last day Monday 19th August.
- A421 (roundabout before Little Horwood) – Open daily – Now closed.
- Shefford Bypass A507 just past turn to Esso, towards Hitchin – Now closed.
- Milton Keynes railway station (Monday to Friday) – Now closed.
- Buckingham Ringroad, south west side – near Esso petrol station – Now closed.
Other stockists include the following farm shops. Please contact them directly for availability.
- Pell’s Farm Shop, South End Farm, Wilden MK44 2PX
- Black Cat Farm Shop, Roxton Garden Centre, Bedford Road, Roxton, Beds MK44 3DY
We pride ourselves on providing the very best service and the highest quality of produce available. However, we also recognise that things can sometimes go wrong. If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service, we really would like to know about it to allow us to rectify the situation and ensure that it never happens again.