** WE ARE NOW CLOSED – PLEASE COME BACK IN JULY 2018 **
Keep up to date by subscribing to our seasonal updates at the bottom of the Homepage.
Please note we do not take credit/debit cards in the farm shop and we are not a pick your own farm (sorry).
English Cherry (WRL Mount and MEJ Mount)
The Strawberry Farm
|Follow us on Twitter||@EnglishCherry|
**OUTLETS DURING THE PICKING SEASON **
We have our own sellers in the following locations. You will know it is us as we have a notice saying “Aspley Guise cherries” or the English Cherry Co. Layby outlets are generally open from approx 10 – 5pm but sometimes we’ve sold out and gone home…!
- The Farm Shop (Aspley Guise) (see note below re road closure) – Now closed
- Woburn to Woburn Sands layby – Now closed
- Bow Brickhill layby – Now closed
- Ampthill lay-by A507 (near Do-little yard) – Now closed
- A421 (roundabout before Little Horwood) – Now closed
- Beadlow – Chicksands A507 (SG17 5PH) – Now closed
- Milton Keynes railway station (Monday to Friday) – Now closed
- Buckingham Ringroad, south west side – near Esso petrol station –Now closed.
- **NEW – Shefford bypass (A507) near Airman pub…** Now closed.
Other stockists include:
- Pell’s Farm Shop, South End Farm, Wilden MK44 2PX
- Village Store, 17 Market Place, Woburn, Milton Keynes MK17 9PZ
- Longs of Lutton, Lutton, Oundle, PE8 5NE
- Black Cat Farm Shop, Roxton Garden Centre, Bedford Road, Roxton, Beds MK44 3DY
- Farndon Fields Farm Shop, Farndon Road, Market Harborough LE16 9NP
We pride ourselves on providing the very best service and the highest quality of produce available. However, we also recognise that things can sometimes go wrong. If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service, we really would like to know about it to allow us to rectify the situation and ensure that it never happens again.