**CURRENTLY CLOSED – WE EXPECT THE 2017 CHERRY SEASON TO START AROUND EARLY JULY. **
Keep up to date by subscribing to our seasonal updates at the bottom of the Homepage.
Please note we do not take credit/debit cards in the farm shop and we are not a pick your own farm (sorry).
English Cherry (WRL Mount and MEJ Mount)
The Strawberry Farm
|Follow us on Twitter||@EnglishCherry|
**OUTLETS DURING THE PICKING SEASON – CURRENTLY CLOSED**
We have our own sellers in the following locations. You will know it is us as we have a notice saying “Aspley Guise cherries” or the English Cherry Co.
- Our own farm shop, Aspley Guise – open daily 9am – 6pm.
- Woburn and Woburn Sands (lay-by) – Open daily approximately 10 – 5pm.
- Bow Brickhill to Woburn Sands Road (lay-by) – Open daily approximately 10 – 5pm
- Other roadside venues (check back in 2017 for specific details).
Other stockists include:
- Pell’s Farm Shop, South End Farm, Wilden MK44 2PX
- Village Store, 17 Market Place, Woburn, Milton Keynes MK17 9PZ
We pride ourselves on providing the very best service and the highest quality of produce available. However, we also recognise that things can sometimes go wrong. If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service, we really would like to know about it to allow us to rectify the situation and ensure that it never happens again.