**FARM SHOP NOW OPEN – CHECK BELOW FOR DETAILS OF OTHER OUTLETS**
Keep up to date by subscribing to our seasonal updates at the bottom of the Homepage.
Please note we do not take credit/debit cards in the farm shop and we are not a pick your own farm (sorry).
English Cherry (WRL Mount and MEJ Mount)
The Strawberry Farm
|Follow us on Twitter||@EnglishCherry|
**OUTLETS DURING THE PICKING SEASON **
We have our own sellers in the following locations. You will know it is us as we have a notice saying “Aspley Guise cherries” or the English Cherry Co. Layby outlets are generally open from approx 10 – 5pm but sometimes we’ve sold out and gone home…!
- The Farm Shop (Aspley Guise) (see note below re road closure) – NOW OPEN 9AM – 6PM DAILY
- Woburn to Woburn Sands layby – Opening Friday 7th July
- Bow Brickhill layby – Opening Wednesday 12th July
- Ampthill lay-by A507 (near Do-little yard) – Opening Friday 7th July
- A421 (roundabout before Little Horwood) – Opening Friday 7th July
- Beadlow – Chicksands A507 (SG17 5PH) – NEW!! OpeningTuesday 11th July
- Milton Keynes railway station (Monday to Friday) – Opening Monday 10th July 10.30-6pm Monday to Friday only
- Buckingham Ringroad, south west side – near Esso petrol station – Intermittently staffed – (spot the G-reg Volvo estate car).
**See note on our homepage about road closure at Lower End Road, Wavendon – carry on past the turnining towards Woburn Sands, take the left before the Woburn Sands railway station and follow signs from there.**
Other stockists include:
- Pell’s Farm Shop, South End Farm, Wilden MK44 2PX
- Village Store, 17 Market Place, Woburn, Milton Keynes MK17 9PZ
- Longs of Lutton, Lutton, Oundle, PE8 5NE
- Black Cat Farm Shop, Roxton Garden Centre, Bedford Road, Roxton, Beds MK44 3DY
- Farndon Fields Farm Shop, Farndon Road, Market Harborough LE16 9NP
We pride ourselves on providing the very best service and the highest quality of produce available. However, we also recognise that things can sometimes go wrong. If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service, we really would like to know about it to allow us to rectify the situation and ensure that it never happens again.