SUBSCRIBE TO OUR SEASON REMINDER/NEWSLETTER SERVICE TO BE KEPT INFORMED ON THE ANTICIPATED START DATE FOR THE PICKING SEASON
CLOSED NOW FOR 2019 – CHECK BACK SUMMER 2020!
We have our own sellers in the following locations on and close to the farm. You will know it is us as we have a notice saying ‘Aspley Guise Cherries’ or the ‘English Cherry Co.’ Layby outlets are generally open EVERY DAY from approx 10am – 5pm but sometimes we’ve sold out and gone home…!
- The Farm Shop (Aspley Guise)
- Woburn to Woburn Sands layby
- Bow Brickhill layby
- Ampthill lay-by A507 (near Do-little yard)
- A421 (roundabout before Little Horwood)
- Shefford Bypass A507 just past turn to Esso, towards Hitchin
- Milton Keynes railway station (Monday to Friday)
- Buckingham Ringroad, south west side – near Esso petrol station
Other stockists include the following farm shops. Please contact them directly for availability.
- Pell’s Farm Shop, South End Farm, Wilden MK44 2PX
- Village Store, 17 Market Place, Woburn, Milton Keynes MK17 9PZ
- Black Cat Farm Shop, Roxton Garden Centre, Bedford Road, Roxton, Beds MK44 3DY
We can also send bulk orders of cherries by courier delivery as gifts.
We pride ourselves on providing the very best service and the highest quality of produce available. However, we also recognise that things can sometimes go wrong. If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service, we really would like to know about it to allow us to rectify the situation and ensure that it never happens again.
We hope that you will be able to make a visit to the farm or one of our other outlets instead to collect your fresh cherries!