** CLOSING 8TH AUGUST – APPROX. 2PM WHEN LAST CHERRIES SOLD**
Keep up to date by subscribing to our seasonal updates at the bottom of the Homepage.
Please note we do not take credit/debit cards in the farm shop and we are not a pick your own farm (sorry).
English Cherry (WRL Mount and MEJ Mount)
The Strawberry Farm (Note sorry we do not grow strawberries anymore!)
|Follow us on Twitter||@EnglishCherry|
**OUTLETS DURING THE PICKING SEASON **
- The Farm Shop (Aspley Guise) – CLOSING WEDNESDAY 8TH AUGUST – APPROX. 2PM
- Woburn to Woburn Sands layby – CLOSING WEDNESDAY 8TH AUGUST
- Bow Brickhill layby – CLOSED
- Ampthill lay-by A507 (near Do-little yard) – CLOSING WEDNESDAY 8TH AUGUST
- A421 (roundabout before Little Horwood) – NOW CLOSED.
- Shefford Bypass A507 just past turn to Esso, towards Hitchin – NOW CLOSED
- Milton Keynes railway station (Monday to Friday) – NOW CLOSED
- Buckingham Ringroad, south west side – near Esso petrol station – * NOW CLOSED.
Other stockists include the following farm shops. Please contact them directly for availability.
- Pell’s Farm Shop, South End Farm, Wilden MK44 2PX
- Village Store, 17 Market Place, Woburn, Milton Keynes MK17 9PZ
- Black Cat Farm Shop, Roxton Garden Centre, Bedford Road, Roxton, Beds MK44 3DY
We pride ourselves on providing the very best service and the highest quality of produce available. However, we also recognise that things can sometimes go wrong. If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service, we really would like to know about it to allow us to rectify the situation and ensure that it never happens again.