SUBSCRIBE TO OUR SEASON REMINDER/NEWSLETTER SERVICE TO BE KEPT INFORMED ON THE ANTICIPATED START DATE FOR THE PICKING SEASON
PLEASE REMEMBER WE ONLY SELL READY-PICKED CHERRIES!
OPENING TIMES BELOW:
- The Farm Shop (Aspley Guise) – OPEN DAILY – 9AM – 6PM DAILY – Map
- Woburn to Woburn Sands layby – OPEN DAILY – 10AM – 5PM DAILY. Map
- Ampthill lay-by A507 (near Do-little yard) – OPEN- 10AM – 5PM DAILY. Map
- Shefford Bypass A507 just past turn to Esso, towards Hitchin – WILL BE OPEN WEEKDAYS ONLY FROM 2ND AUGUST ONWARDS APPROX 10AM-5PM.
The following farm shops also stock our cherries.. Please contact them directly for availability.
- Pell’s Farm Shop, South End Farm, Wilden MK44 2PX
- Black Cat Farm Shop, Roxton Garden Centre, Bedford Road, Roxton, Beds MK44 3DY
Due to a limited crop this year, the following outlets will unfortunately NOT be opening.
- Bow Brickhill layby – CLOSED
- A421 (roundabout before Little Horwood) – CLOSED
- Milton Keynes railway station (Monday to Friday) – CLOSED
- Buckingham Ringroad, south west side – near Esso petrol station –CLOSED
We pride ourselves on providing the very best service and the highest quality of produce available. If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service, we really would like to know about it to allow us to rectify the situation!
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service, we really would like to know about it to allow us to rectify the situation!