SUBSCRIBE TO OUR SEASON REMINDER/NEWSLETTER SERVICE TO BE KEPT INFORMED ON THE ANTICIPATED START DATE FOR THE PICKING SEASON
We have our own sellers in the following locations on and close to the farm. You will know it is us as we have a notice saying ‘Aspley Guise Cherries’ or the ‘English Cherry Co.’ Layby outlets are generally open EVERY DAY from approx 10am – 5pm but sometimes we’ve sold out and gone home…!
PLEASE SEE BELOW OPENING DATES FOR EACH OUTLET
- The Farm Shop (Aspley Guise) – OPENING 8TH JULY (9AM-6PM DAILY)
- Woburn to Woburn Sands layby – OPENING 8TH JULY (10AM-5PM DAILY)
- Bow Brickhill layby – OPENING 8TH JULY (10AM-5PM DAILY)
- A421 (roundabout before Little Horwood) – OPENING 8TH JULY (10AM-5PM DAILY)
- Ampthill lay-by A507 (near Do-little yard) – OPENING 11TH JULY (10AM-5PM DAILY)
- Shefford Bypass A507 just past turn to Esso, towards Hitchin – ANTICIPATED TO OPEN AROUND 14TH JULY
- Milton Keynes railway station (Monday to Friday) – Unfortunately we will not be selling in the station this year.
- Buckingham Ringroad, south west side – near Esso petrol station – Unfortunately we will not be selling at this layby this year.
Other stockists include the following farm shops. Please contact them directly for availability.
- Pell’s Farm Shop, South End Farm, Wilden MK44 2PX
- Black Cat Farm Shop, Roxton Garden Centre, Bedford Road, Roxton, Beds MK44 3DY
We pride ourselves on providing the very best service and the highest quality of produce available. However, we also recognise that things can sometimes go wrong. If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service, we really would like to know about it to allow us to rectify the situation and ensure that it never happens again.